BannerFans.com

Monday, April 25, 2011

Ah, Oui! C'est Printemps!

Finally, winter has melted and the sun is smiling warmly. Spring weather calls for long runs outside, picnics in the park and dining and drinking al fresco. I, for one, can't wait! Lately I've been feeling light and energized...On those first sunny days of the year my body feels like it's absorbed all 980 trillion kw of the energy emitted daily by the sun. I think I am so lucky to live in a part of the world with four distinct seasons. Each one is a welcome change when it comes around.

When I think of spring and summer, I think of balloons...I'm not sure why, although I'd hazard to guess it has something to do with the fact that balloons are something one usually sees on a sunny day.









Source Unknown


Enjoy this fine weather in good health and comfort knowing that there's plenty more to come!

3 comments:

Runs With Words said...

I love your balloon photos, Alanna! Your blog is really beautiful and I'll be following it from now on. Have a great spring!

Kathy (karuma on Swap-Bot)

http://dustykate.blogspot.com

Crunchy Sews said...

All those colored balloons make me smile.

Unknown said...

Hello! I love all of the balloon pictures. They just make me happy!

Have a wonderful day!
Heather (Joshsmama05 on Swap-Bot)