BannerFans.com

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Paris, je viens!!



It's official!! SB and I have booked the trip!! Two weeks in Paris and a week in Nice, with side trips to Monte Carlo, Monaco and wherever else the wind takes us....All I can say is "eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!"

We rented this cute little apart-hotel for the first two weeks. It has a kitchen, so I can bring yet another one of my life goals to fruition: cook an authentic French meal in France...



...and we booked this hotel in Nice...It's allegedly RIGHT in the middle of downtown.



All I can think of is this trip...which is not good given that I have several other responsibilities to attend to between now and August...including renewing passports and officially changing my name...Oh yeah, and teaching the babies, too!

Le sigh...Happy sigh!

1 comment:

Crunchy Sews said...

It would be all I could think of as well. The lodgings look inviting.