BannerFans.com

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Don't hate me because I'm colder than you.


I will not be the first to announce that I am not at all offended by this billboard...nor are any of the other "Torontonians" with whom I generally associate. We don't even care. Perhaps that's the whole problem...

While I personally don't feel any animosity towards Western Canadians, I do sense the whole "Vancouver vs Toronto" cage match that is constantly raging in their minds. I don't think it's such an issue here. It's not that we're "cold" it's that we just don't feel the rivalry. We know our city is the best in Canada, and that's all there is to it.

I could go on and on about this topic, but I am simply too busy (not to mention important) to waste any more time on it...But I will say this...it doesn't say Torontonians are "cold," it simply says the beer is "colder." Perhaps it's all just a misunderstanding.

Now back to drinking my warm Coors Light.

No comments: