BannerFans.com

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Oh Happy Day!

It's been, like a million years since I've last posted, but as many of you are well aware, S and I are now officially engaged. Although this is not EXACTLY my engagement ring, it is in the same style and setting. I love it so much! It's perfect.

Since our engagement, Steve and I have been wedding planning like crazy. I basically want everything DONE before the end of the summer, if possible because next year is going to be insanely busy. I've decided this is going to be a d-i-y wedding right down to the hand-traced-and-cut favour boxes (I just think it's so much more personal and unique that way). I am getting so many great ideas from my usual sources:

Etsy
Young House Love
The Knot
Paper Source
and of course, Her Majesty: Martha Stewart

but I've recently been perusing

I-Do-It-Yourself
The Fussy Designer
and Oh Happy Day who's website actually inspired the theme of our wedding.

Over the next months leading up to the wedding, I hope to be posting with more regularity in order to organize myself and collect my thoughts. The only thing that I REALLY need to figure out is how to make a mood board...then I'll be set.

No comments: