BannerFans.com

Thursday, January 13, 2011

J Crew Necklace Craft...

Okay, people...I can hardly CONTAIN my excitement!!!! I just found the prettiest blog with the best tutorials EVER!! The blog is called Ruffles and Stuff and the author, Disney (I know, right?) is gorgeous, thrifty and super-crafty...and not stupid-crafty, good-crafty...like here's-a-tutorial-for-a-Banana-Republic-inspired-bib-necklace good-crafty! Can you tell I'm kind of over the moon right now?

What really prompted me to write this post was this necklace:



Which is her version of this necklace by J Crew:



I absolutely LOVE this necklace, but it's gone now...so I was SURE I missed the boat when I came upon this blog completely by happenstance...Serendipity? You bet.

Find the step-by-step tutorial here and join me in making one this weekend...Bead Girl, here I come!

On an even happier note, how excited are you that J Crew is finally coming to Canada? Looks like our "strong" economy in spite of the economic downturn has spurred them (and Khols and Target **happy dance!!**) to move onto our turf. I see more cardigans and affordable designer fashions in our collective futures!

No comments: