BannerFans.com

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Something Gorgeous!

I have officially found the most beautiful, June Cleaver-style aprons I have ever seen. I would wear one of these babies as a dress...and too bad for the people behind me! I am purchasing one ASAP...like next week...I'll show you:





You can have your own simply by clicking here ...I am too excited! I fully believe this apron could be the key to inspiring me to clean my house...VERY regularly!

Speaking of etsy, if you have never checked it out, you should. It is a whole community of artsy people who share their craft with others via the interweb. I love shopping around for vintage finds, and interesting haberdashery...The best part is you are usually supporting a young, up and coming artist of some medium...oh, and your purchase could potentially appreciate a whole lot, if you catch my drift.

On another happy note, I have an appointment with a potential buyer for my car tomorrow! I am keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments: