BannerFans.com

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Wallpaper: Done!

I purchased the wallpaper for our feature wall today at the local Home Depot. The manufacturer is a Canadian company called Sanitas. This wallpaper is absolutely perfect because it picks up on all of the chrome elements we will have throughout the apt. I also love the fact that it has a vintage feel, with a modern twist. So many of the pieces we have been amassing have that feel (and the ones we've been repurposing as well) that it really just ties everything together. It's a totally unsafe decision, but I think it's going to be perfect.

Here is a picture of the print:



I'll post a photo of it when we've finished pasting it...and possibly a video of the process, if I'm feeling ambitious.

With regards to paint options, the designer from Benjamin Moore helped me pick the perfect gray called Coventry Gray, which will be the primary wall colour throughout the living space, and Escarpment, which will be another accent of sorts in the den, which can be seen from the living room.

I think the window coverings will be kept simple (we don't need too much going on with the wallpaper, etc). I am thinking white wood blinds.

HURRY UP NOVEMBER!!!

No comments: