BannerFans.com

Monday, May 23, 2011

You've Got Supper!

I am a religious meal planner. I openly admit that I love flipping through my recipe books on Saturday afternoon and planning my meals and grocery lists for Sunday. I fully realize this may mean that I have a problem, and that most people do not derive pleasure from activities like this...for those people may I recommend "You've Got Supper."



This fabulous, FREE service creates weekly meal plans and grocery lists for members delivered each Thursday. If you prefer to create your own meal plan, you can choose from delectable options for all meals of the day such as Seared Steaks with Balsamic Glaze, Creamy Dreamy Mac and Cheese and Pumpkin Doughnut Muffins.

The grocery lists are great because they are categorized for easy shopping:

I really, really love this service and I am loving all of the delicious and healthy new recipes. It's good incentive to cook at home and save some moolah.

Check it out, you won't regret it!

No comments: