BannerFans.com

Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy New Year



The time is drawing nigh to really start to reflect on the past year, and decide what aspects of myself I want to change or improve upon. I, like 99% of people, am TERRIBLE at keeping my New Years resolutions...but that never stops me from trying! This year, my focus is going to be not on what I want to do LESS, but what I want to do MORE...I know it seems like semantics, but research has shown that wording goals positively has a higher rate of success...so here it goes!



This year I resolve to

1. Be active MORE consistently: I am the type of perfectionist who does nothing if she can't do it perfectly....That means if I miss one workout during the week, I call the week a write-off and resolve to do it perfectly starting next week. The only problem with this system is that I inevitably repeat the cycle...every.single.week.

2. Eat MORE vegetables: I must admit that I already do quite well on this front, but there's always room to improve.

3. Speak MORE French



I suppose rather than listing everything I want to do this new year, I could sum it up by simply saying that I want to live a more inspired life this 2010...I want it to include more creating, designing, trying new things, and rediscovering old hobbies (ice skating, anyone?). You know I'll be chronicling my adventures (and misadventures) here...so you'll be well informed of my progress.



Lucky you, right?

No matter where you are this New Year, I hope it's the best one yet!

No comments: