BannerFans.com

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Late, Late, Late Wedding Wednesday

So I have just realized that I am 6.5 months away from walking down the aisle. While that may sound like forever to some, to me it seems like tomorrow. If it were tomorrow however, the only regret I would have is not getting into some wicked shape before the day. With Christmas and the general stress of being a "grown up," I have definitely not been as diligent with my fitness routine as I have been in the past...So much so that I am actually canceling my membership to my beautiful gym in the new year...$100/month when I've gone like 12 times tops makes NOOOOO sense. I have a free gym in my building, and I use that much more often.

I've found a few plans that I can likely institute without too much trouble, but I like this one from the knot the best...But if I REALYY want to be hardcore the January issue of Oxygen has a pretty good routine too...decisions, decisions.

My fitness inspiration: Jamie Eason


My fitness goals have less to do with being hot walking down the aisle, and more do with de-stressing and generally trying to get more healthy...oh yeah, and I'll be wearing bikinis for two weeks straight on my honeymoon. If that's not inspirational, what is?

No comments: