BannerFans.com

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wedding Wednesday...Save the Date Revealed!

Without further ado, here is the save the date that I created (with the help of my fiance, of course)...I am going to add the website to the bottom and the "Formal Invitation to Follow" tag line, so if it looks unbalanced, don't worry...it'll be perfect soon...


These will be going out within the next few weeks, I just have to corral addresses.

I wanted to feature the gorgeous work of Etsy seller Paloma's Nest here on Pint-Size, because she is one of my favourite vendors on the site. Caroline Vasquez is the owner and artisan. She has been a featured seller on the front page of Etsy, she has also been featured in several major bridal publications...i.e. Martha Stewart Weddings and she is lovely to do business with. She works with natural materials, predominantly clay and wood, to create simple and unique heirloom pieces for weddings, or any special occasion.

Steve and I purchased this wedding ring bowl, in spite of the fact that we don't have a ring-bearer...it was too beautiful to pass up, and it would look stunning in a shadow box as a memento of the day...

I loved that it matched the cherry-blossom theme and, of course, ours says 'Oh Happy Day!'

There are other ring bowls available as well, like this one with a golden rim...


If you're seeking unique, personalized favours, Paloma's Nest features these gorgeous, simple charms which can be worn as necklaces, bracelets, or used as tree ornaments at Christmas.




Finally, if my budget would allow, I would definitely incorporate these golden eggs into my decor. Eggs are a symbol of new life, fertility and abundance, all excellent wishes for a newly married couple.


I am hoping tonight will be the start of an extended weekend for me. I have to clear that with the powers that be, of course, but there's a good chance. I have tons of meetings with vendors looming over my head right now, and I need some time to get those done and really relax. As much as I LOVE Toronto, the go-go-go pace can be a bit exhausting. As the items pile up on my to-do list, I become more and more stressed, and the only way to deal with the stress is to get things done...

No comments: