BannerFans.com

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Great Save-the-Date Debate...Solved!

After wrestling with the idea for some time, I have decided that "Save the Dates" are well worth the expense and effort involved. My mom is rather opposed to the idea, but I think it's just because it's generally not done in our Italian tradition. So many of our friends and family are coming from away, and this weekend I heard so many "When is your wedding again?"'s that I think it's far better to err on the side of caution...not to mention the fact that they are so darn cute, and will be totally fun to make! I think it's a great way to make use of one of the pictures from our engagement photo shoot this weekend, and it will be one of the first ways we can direct people to the new website that Kevin is working so hard to build.

I think this is the one we will most likely emulate in black and white...


I love the idea of the calendar on this one, but it seems like it might be a pain in the butt to create...


I can't lie, I picked this one because the couple was so CUTE and the "man" reminds me of my baby brother...The calendar would totally confuse my non-English speaking relatives I think...


This is my FAVOURITE one, done by my one of my favourite blogger inspirations Amber in Norfolk...if Steve can photoshop these up for me, I'd LOVE to use them...


The bottom line is, my mind is made up, we will be having Save-the-Dates, they are just too cute and too much fun not to...plus, I already bought the photo magnet paper!

No comments: