BannerFans.com

Monday, October 12, 2009

The Pathway to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions...



I often liken myself to Alice in Wonderland, in that "I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it." Anyone who knows me knows that organizational skills have never been my forte, but not for lack of trying. I consistently design new tools and devise new plans in the hopes of becoming a veritable Helen Buttigieg.

I have decided that, in an effort to become more consistent with my meal planning (a huuuuge budget helper) I will be posting my dinner menus for the week here along with links to the recipes. If you like them, feel free to use them...I'll do the legwork for you...and since I'm also insane about calorie consumption these days, you can rest assured they'll be clean and healthy. To further assist you, I have included a downloadable grocery list of my own creation. I have see many online (some completely unusable) but none as simple and straightforward as mine. I sometimes think I should try to make it more attractive one of these days, but why waste coloured ink on something you normally scribble down on the back of a used envelope, right?

Grocery List

No comments: