BannerFans.com

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Regretsy: I've Been Laughing All Week...

Sorry I am posting so late...I am just coming out of a heart-attack induced coma brought on by a highly unexpected Maple Leaf's victory last night...

As many of you know, I am shamelessly in love with Etsy, the site for all things handmade. I, personally, have yet to find anything on Etsy that is not utterly gorgeous...however that doesn't mean ridiculous items don't exist. I recently found Regretsy...this site is dedicated to seeking out and mocking the worst of the worst Etsy finds. The writing on this site is what makes it truly hilarious. "Helen," the site's curator, describes each find with a caustic commentary. Basically, I've been laughing all week...but I don't feel good about myself...it's like laughing at a person who just fell down...you know they may be hurt, but sometimes you just can't help yourself.



I highly recommend this site if you also enjoy F My Life or Awkward Family Photos.

No comments: